South Florida Tech Hub
We’re Social Mobile, one of the fastest growing technology companies in Florida. As a mobility solutions provider, we offer services critical to organizations that are looking to bring to market innovative mobile products. In layman’s terms, you ask? Well, we design, engineer, and manufacture unique mobile solutions that enable some of the most interesting companies in the world (some of which you likely use regularly) to bring smart solutions to market quickly and efficiently, and then we deploy and support these large-scale fleets of devices to make our client’s business operations even easier.
Our clients come from diverse industries, many of which form the cornerstones of our modern society, including healthcare, retail, defense and food delivery. So, in a sense, working at Social Mobile means you’ll be helping to enhance and streamline the functioning of our everyday lives.
Still reading? Well, here’s what WE’RE looking for. The ideal Social Mobile employee is someone who is accountable, can work independently or as part of a team, and has an interest in propelling innovative technology into the broader ecosystem. We’re looking for team members that will speak their mind, accept feedback, and continue to drive our growth.
If you think you fit the bill, and you’re curious to hear more, we’d love to see your application!
We are looking for a senior-level Executive Assistant in the Hollywood/Miami to be a supportive force for our CEO’s professional and personal functions. The ideal candidate will easily assume the responsibility of supporting the CEO in their day-to-day activities, organizing and prioritizing critical issues and information for the executive to facilitate efficient decision making. The candidate should have exceptional verbal and written skills and be able to ensure that the CEO’s time and agenda is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with management/staff on behalf of the CEO
- Execute the highest level of discretion and confidentiality when acting on behalf of the CEO
- Manage personal and professional scheduling for the CEO, heavy calendar management, and coordination
- Schedule and attend meetings on behalf of CEO, record and distribute meeting minutes
- Create all travel arrangements and related travel needs
- Flexibility and availability for last-minute or emergency needs over weekends/nights
- Document renewals/management (LLCs, personal documents, insurance, houses, cars etc.)
- Maintain files and records as requested (proposals, sales, trip documents – reports/debriefs)
- Filter incoming communications and review content, determine importance, and summarize and/or distributes contents to CEO
- Facilitate monthly vendor payments, communication, follow-ups, and confirmations
- Oversee organizational accountability
- Develop major goals to support broad function activities
- Approve policies developed within sub functions and departments
- Coordinate content and flow of information to the executive team
- Employees will be required to adhere to Social Mobile’s information security policies and procedures
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant to C-Suite executives
- Bachelor’s degree or 8+ years of equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, TEAMS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating and maintaining budgets and expenses
- Proven ability to work with and stay in pace with a fast-paced busy executive
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong time management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Prioritization and reprioritization skills
- Ability to meet shifting deadlines
- Certified Notary
- Experience with MONDAY & KEEPER
- Knowledge of MINT or other BUDGETING software