Sr. Analyst, Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group’s Celebrity Cruises brand has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Sr. Analyst, Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences on the Hotel Operations Team reporting to the Director, Destination Experiences.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida.
The Sr. Analyst, Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences is responsible for the effective inventory, scheduling, and reporting of Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences for pay across the fleet of Celebrity Cruises; and may support complimentary ship experiences where appropriate. This position supports the Onboard Destination and Ship Experience concepts by overseeing the development of guest experience playbooks, tracks the entire guest journey pre cruise and onboard, and owns the entire scheduling process of the global Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences portfolio. The Sr. Analyst position evaluates and monitors the results of all these experiences from a revenue and guest satisfaction metric to continue to evolve and improve the program. This role is essential in the scheduling, planning, and inventory management of Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences for Celebrity Cruises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day management and engagement with consultants and agencies to design and script Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences.
- Oversee the RFP process for any new vendors for Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences; and work closely with Supply Chain to track contract and negotiation milestones.
- Sets the inventory level benchmarks for every Onboard Destination and Ship Experience pre-cruise and onboard.
- Develops the schedule and timing of Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences globally, by ship and by region.
- Owns reporting on inventory and scheduling opportunities, gaps, and successes.
- Implement, track, and communicate the Onboard Destination and Ship Experience playbooks with various internal stakeholders.
- Owner of the documentation of Standard Operating Procedures for global Onboard Destination and Ship Experience portfolio.
- Visit ships on a frequent basis to launch, monitor and audit Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences.
- Implements the scope for a specific region of the world, select ports of calls, potential partnerships and select target customer segments to recommend the short and long-term product opportunities.
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders, conducting research, identifying new opportunities, engaging new external partners, and delivering a thorough competitive assessment that will establish the long-term strategic product offering.
- Tracks the milestones on the roadmap which includes but not limited to identifying, prioritizing, structuring, and managing the product goals and priorities for the addressable itinerary and region.
- Provides presentations and memos on market research and competitive intelligence that will be integrated into the team’s product recommendations.
- Draft, document and present product briefs, guest experience briefs and success criteria for Onboard Destination and Ship Experiences.
- Conducts research audits, scouting trips, knowledge maps, trend assessments, SWOT analyses to define scope and opportunities.
- Responsible to draft the brief that helps to develop includes go-to-market, sales and pricing strategy for experiences, tours, and packages within an effective time to allow for successful implementation by various stakeholders within the brand.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to executives, functional, or regional management.
- Liaison with internal partners in Deployment, Destination Development, Sales, Marketing, Revenue, Hotel Operations, Onboard Revenue, Port Operations, IT, Guest Travel Services, and the International Offices.
- Requirements include supporting partnerships, product development and negotiations with external partners such as agencies, consultants, tour operators, airlines, hotels, transfer providers, and travel agencies.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent, directly related experience.
- Strong experience in a project management, consumer insights or strategy-focused role highly preferred.
- Highly organized. Methodical in research, order, prioritization, and implementation.
- Must be disciplined and comfortable with ambiguity, possessing the maturity and capability to interact and influence across multiple levels and a global matrixed organization.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Very collaborative and an exemplary great communicator in speech and writing.
- Highly Analytical. Ability to convert raw information into applicable strategies.
- Proactive, demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills and successful in a group setting.
- Strong attention to detail and process management.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.