Senior Analyst Logistics Project
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
This position is responsible for logistics support to various departments of our organization and their projects. Sr. Logistics Project Analyst assists and handling with the execution of Revitalizations and more complex projects. This position has the potential for interaction with senior managements as well as domestic and international regulatory agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes logistics project plans, timelines and schedules which support projects and project master plan in addition to provide data required by the project, fulfillment and analytical requirements.
- Formulates and proposes consolidation strategies and formulation of best practices to support purchasing negotiations as well as project demands.
- Leads planning meetings as required with various department of our organization involved on specific project.
- Evaluates international shipping needs and customs clearance requirements, specific to country of destinations.
- Responsible for identifying and quantifying project risks to upper management.
- Manages third party providers such as Customs Brokers, Forwarders Contractors etc.
- Provides leadership to other analyst while representing the company at various projects.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically for extended periods of time.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
- Associate degree and 3-4 years of experience in the logistics field.
- Knowledge of International transportation regulations as well as inventory control management systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of international import regulations and bonded systems. Advance knowledge of personal computer within a Windows environment including e-mail, MS Word, Excel, Power Point and related printers and equipment.
- Must be a quick thinker able to examine a problem situation and come up with solutions in a prompt and professional manner, with minimum direction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all level of employees and management, internal customers and vendors in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon.
We know there is a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We will hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.