2024 Summer Internship | eCommerce Brand Content Strategist
Royal Caribbean Group
2024 Summer Internship | eCommerce Content Strategist
Job Code: INT001
What we're looking for:
Grad Dates: December 2024 & May 2025 grads
Location: Miami, Florida
Format: In Person Monday - Thursday and remote on Fridays
Dates: June 3rd - August 9th, 2024
About the Program: At Royal Caribbean Cruises, we offer a 10-week paid, skill-enriching, innovation-generating summer advantage. Our interns innovate, collaborate, and deliver. Looking for an internship where you’ll fill coffee orders and file papers? This isn’t the one. We’re counting on our interns to bring fresh ideas and own exciting projects in the works.
Still not hooked? Let’s talk about the perks. Philanthropy days, exclusive events, transportation incentives, and the most incredible view of Miami in the city. From stunning beaches to drool-worthy Cuban food, a summer in Miami is one you’ll never forget.
As an intern at our corporate headquarters, you’ll be part of a top-notch global workforce.
eCommerce Content Strategist
As an eCommerce Content Strategist Intern, you will shape and implement content strategies that enhance our e-commerce presence. This internship is designed for college students with a passion for marketing, content creation, and strategic thinking, providing an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic e-commerce environment.
Conduct content audits to identify improvement opportunities at site and page levels, provide optimization insights, and ensure content accuracy and relevancy across the website based on product shifts and updated marketing materials.
Collaborate on go-to-market strategies, develop channel plans, and contribute to content marketing initiatives aligned with brand goals.
Modify and update website content using content publishing systems and brief creative content for marketing campaigns.
Contribute to timely project launches, keeping teams informed of progress.
Use data-driven decision-making by collaborating with analytics for keyword and SEO research to understand customer needs.
Leverage market and customer data to develop and adjust content themes for effective communication.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX and design, to enhance content presentation.
Get familiar with goals and KPIs to report on content performance, as well as the process of conducting A/B testing to derive insights.
Analyze content and design performance, propose recommendations, and actively participate in defining and implementing content strategies.
• Currently enrolled in college, majoring in marketing, business, or a related field.
• Must be willing to work in South Florida offices from June 3rd – August 9th, 2024
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
• GPA of 3.2 or higher is preferred, and proven leadership skills either in school or professional experience
• Familiarity with digital campaigns, websites, emails, and mobile applications.
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Knowledge & Skills:
• High level of critical thinking
• Ability to be adaptable and comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to think strategically, while managing the details
• Ability to apply project management skills to support short term assignments
• Skills using all Microsoft programs, especially PowerPoint
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, agendas, and Standard Operation Procedures (SOP)
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RCG and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.