Digital eCommerce Web Analyst
Royal Caribbean Group
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Royal Caribbean Group’s Global eCommerce Team has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Digital eCommerce Web Analyst reporting to the Manager, eCommerce Analytics.
This position will work on-site in Miami, Florida.
In this role, you would provide insight into the performance of Royal Caribbean Group websites and digital initiatives through analysis and communication of findings. A keen ability to turn data into consumer-centric, behavioral insights is required. This role will cross-collaborate with multiple departments including Product Owners, Marketing, and Brand Experience to gather information, communicate insights and share results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Passionate about consumer behaviors, web and product analytics: Leverage data to derive and provide actionable insights to help optimize and support eCommerce goals.
- eCommerce Reporting: Timely reporting of website data on user behavior patterns, booking funnel conversion, cruise search, and product selection to support optimization efforts. Must have an understanding of eCommerce and how our website operates.
Create clean, effective, and insightful reports and presentations to communicate impact with a focus on actionable outcomes.
Support design, creation, and execution of periodic standard reporting & dashboards for RCG websites.
Create and enhance recurring (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly) dashboards and reporting to help monitor performance against goals, uncover problems, and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Strong Business Partner: Communicate with cross functional teams to understand and clarify data & analytics needs for projects including ad-hoc analyses and reports.
Be a subject matter specialist for web analytics (Adobe Analytics, ContentSquare) and feature performance.
Validate that deliverables continue to deliver business value by working with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and/or equivalent, directly related experience required
- At least 1-3 years of proven experience with web analytics tools required; Adobe Analytics experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent analytical skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; Adobe Analytics (preferred), Google Analytics, ContentSquare, SimilarWeb strongly encouraged
- Foundational Knowledge: Strong understanding of cross-functional eCommerce KPIs, as well as digital marketing program concepts and performance
- Effective Planning: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, while also producing highly accurate and dependable results. Be able to pivot seamlessly
- Relationship Building: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners
- Presentation and Storytelling: Strong aptitude to present data into simple, concise, and engaging stories that bring insights to the forefront to technical and non-technical audiences.
The physical demands described here are representative of those requirements employees must meet to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing job functions the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write, review and type reports, compile data, operate a computer (desktop, laptop, pad, phone), communicate, listen, and assess information. The employee may move about the office complex, may travel to other office locations and may lift, push, pull or move 10-15 pounds.
We know there's a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions. Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We'll hope to see you onboard soon!
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.