Senior Manager, Corporate Systems (NetSuite)
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Sr. Manager Corporate Systems
Financial Account, FP&A, Procurement, HR, Corporate Systems
Provide technical and functional guidance to the team. Manage Stakeholders, Timelines and Future enhancements. Ensure all Finance and Accounting activities are running smoothly.
• Lead / manage a full cycle implementation using a combination of SuiteSuccess and other methodologies
• Lead / manage multiple client projects with team members of various levels
• Create and translate business processes and data flows into business requirements
• Manage staff on engagement deliverables; ensure quality control standards are met; ensure project delivery is on time and on budget
• Analyze / process data gaps and develop solutions to bridge the gap between business requirements and system implementation and optimization
• Perform mapping and migration of historical data
• Perform process review and optimization
• Serve as an internal leader to help mentor and develop other team members
• Help develop implementation best practices, playbooks, and templates for current and new offerings
• Bachelor's degree required
• 7 years' experience in related field
• 5 years supervisory experience
• Must have and preserve required licenses
• Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
• Proficient use of applicable technology
• Occasional travel based on business needs
• QuickBooks, Intacct, NetSuite, etc.)
• Experienced in managing SuiteFlow, SuiteScripts, SuiteBuilder, Suitelet, Portlet, Advanced HTML / PDF Layout, saved searches and custom reporting
• Deep experience with full cycle implementation and optimization of core NetSuite modules (i.e
• Advanced Financials, Fixed Assets, ARM, Advanced Manufacturing, Advanced Projects, SuiteBilling, SuiteCommerce, etc.)
• Experience with common integration methodologies and best practices related to other common plug and play systems (i.e
com, Concur, Expensify, Salesforce.com, Coupa, Zuora, Stripe, etc.)
• Experience with requirements gathering and documentation / business processes revamp and optimization / systems configuration / change and issues management
• Knowledge of systems functional design as well as technical design and architecture
• Knowledge of report customization, systems configuration, data augmentation / migration
• Knowledge of the software and SaaS industry
• Strong analytical, business problem solving and solution design skills
• 1 to 2 years of financial and technical accounting experience
Project management experience
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to create work relationships across multiple areas, engaging with stakeholders, vendors and suppliers, their teams, and other employees.
• Ability to identify and prioritize activities for Team members.
• Ability to motivate, guide, and develop Team members.
Bachelor's degree required in Finance or information technology"
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.