Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Lead NetSuite Engineer
Oversee all development in NetSuite, providing guidance on design, development and any future enhancements
• Lead Netsuite Systems Administrator and Developer will be responsible for administering and continued improvement of the NetSuite ERP system at Kaseya
• This role will be owning order to cash process & systems
• Design, configure NetSuite billing / contract reboot, revenue arrangement to meet company needs and support self-service data integrations related to Billing, etc
• Proactively monitor, identify, document, and resolve ongoing day-to-day business issues pertaining to system functionality
• Development of Scripts and Workflows to Enhance NetSuite
• Create, Maintain, & Optimize existing NetSuite customizations
• Interface with business users to drive solutions in a timely manner
• Assisting in troubleshooting, identifying root causes, and driving resolutions as needed
• Work on projects that may be assigned on an ad hoc basis and may assist other corporate initiatives as necessary, directed, assigned, or requested
• The ideal candidate has experience leading NetSuite Billing / SuiteCommerce (eCommerce) and its associated functions to improve operations and customer experience
• Should have strong domain expertise in the Finance, Ordering and Inventory Management capabilities
• The ideal candidate will conceptualize business needs and can formulate solutions from both the technical and business points of view
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field (CS, Information Systems, or Engineering)
• Strong experience in improving processes and systems to increase customer experience
• 6+ years' experience with NetSuite's customization platform, including SuiteScript (V1 and V2), Suiteflow, Suitetalk and SuiteBuilder, SuiteCommerce
• Experience in optimizing Billing, Inventory / Order management modules
• Experience administering and customizing NetSuite OneWorld Edition
• Strong relationship building and excellent spoken & written communication skills
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to create work relationships across multiple areas, engaging with stakeholders, vendors and suppliers, their teams, and other employees.
• Ability to identify and prioritize activities for Team members.
• Ability to motivate, guide, and develop Team members.
Bachelor's degree in a technical field (CS, Information Systems, or Engineering).
PMP certified is preferred"
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.