Technical Product Manager
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
At Danti, we are building a search engine to enable users across the world to access all of the information being generated across our physical Earth. Sensing technologies like satellites, drones, 3D scanners etc. and various analytics continue to build information across the Earth, non-expert users are to this day unable to tap into the utility of these products due to being forced to use highly complex software. We are driven and aim to change that. The industry has finally advanced to where technologies are mature enough for us to bring this data to a much wider market in a simple, easy to understand way. Join us in enabling the future of how businesses, consumers and governments answer questions about what is happening across the physical world!
To make data across our planet searchable, discoverable and usable by anyone with a simple question to answer. We are focused on developing cutting edge technologies in the areas of data indexing, correlation and search so that you can search the Earth as you search the web.
Danti is seeking a talented Technical Product Manager to join our team in the United States. This role is ideal for a US person who is passionate about driving innovation in the field of artificial intelligence, Earth Observation and the broader Earth data industry. At Danti, we believe in harnessing the power of AI to transform the way we interact with and understand our world. As a Technical Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our products and services, ensuring they meet the highest standards of quality and innovation.
- Lead the day-to-day development and execution of product strategies in collaboration with the CEO, CTO, and Head of Design.
- Collaborate deeply with engineering, working to specify critical user-facing value to be produced from the decomposition of technical features.
- Define, decompose, and articulate product features and functional specifications, ensuring they align with technical capabilities and business objectives.
- Oversee the product development lifecycle, from concept to launch, ensuring timely delivery and quality outcomes.
- Manage product operations (ex: setting up user interviews, reviewing product usage metrics, maintaining early customer relationships)
- Sprint planning, tracking production in Jira and reporting progress.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in product management, preferably in the technology or AI industry.
- Strong technical background with an understanding of AI, machine learning, software development, open source data, imagery, and other geospatial technologies.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence and engage diverse teams.
- Strategic thinker with a customer-centric approach to product development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Engineering, or Business.
What we can provide
● Competitive compensation, including company equity to ensure you can share in the success of your work
● Full health benefits
● A 401k Vehicle
● Opportunity to change how Individuals, Businesses, and Governments interact with Earth data
● Fun, collaborative work environment that is hybrid (remote / onsite)
● Fast paced startup environment
● Lots of personal responsibility, opportunities for growth and learning
This very exciting opportunity to join a new company at an early stage that will reward you with a ton of experience, positive collaborative team oriented culture, and significant equity stake in the company. If you value learning, developing products that have real impact on our world, and working with a positive collaborative time along the way then this is the place for you!
Visit us at https://danti.ai/