LPN/RN Care Manager - (Remote - Bilingual Spanish)
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Assure Health was founded on a simple principle: People deserve high-quality healthcare every day, not just when they are in the doctor’s office. Everyday care is our company North Star.
For our patients, everyday care comes to life through our chronic disease management programs, which combine leading-edge, yet patient-friendly, technology with real, dedicated care providers. Our programs keep patients healthy, provide the peace-of-mind that comes with regular clinician contact, prevent avoidable hospitalizations, and improve outcomes at lower costs. We are partners with major health organizations and serve thousands of patients in all 50 states.
For our employees, everyday care looks like our fun and collaborative work environment, competitive salaries, and generous benefits. Join us at Assure Health and be part of our mission to improve the lives of millions of patients, families, and caregivers while transforming healthcare delivery.
We’re not just a healthcare company. At Assure Health, we keep people healthy. Because we care.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Care Manager will provide remote therapeutic monitoring services to patients, with a specific focus on monitoring — and helping to manage patients’ medication adherence in a remote, virtual-care setting. This individual will leverage Assure Health’s advanced Remote Monitoring Technology while working collaboratively with a dynamic care team comprised of Registered Nurses (RNs), Nurse Practitioners (NPs), and physicians.
We call ourselves Assurians, and we believe in taking care of our people so that they can deliver the best possible care to our patients. Assure Health is proud of our culture of transparency and collaboration. We work hard but love to build our team bond with frequent discussions about food, pets, travel, and family. With a combination of remote and in-office employees, we communicate regularly through company newsletters and dedicated Slack channels that are designed to support employee well-being and foster community.
- Coordinate the health care and medical related case management for patients
- Apply clinical expertise and knowledge of medication adherence while leveraging technology to help patients with chronic conditions remotely monitor their medication
- Coach patients on best practices and medication management to help them deal with their chronic illnesses
- Provide ongoing health monitoring virtually to manage and support patients’ health needs
- Record patient information concisely, accurately, and completely
Skills & Qualifications
- Compact license required; additional licensure in non-compact states preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required
- Passion for improving patient outcomes long term
- Able to work full-time remotely (no nights, weekends or on-call)
- Strong communication skills and able to navigate team dynamics
- Proven experience being a quality, patient-focused caregiver
- Previous experience in care management and/or a background in pharmacy or medication management is preferred
- Competitive compensation plan that reflects your skills and potential
- Generous PTO policy so you can take time off when you need it
- 100% of the premium cost of healthcare for you
- Short-term disability insurance, paid for by the company
- 401K plan and retirement benefits
Assure Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and values diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.